Since Paul became a Financial Advisor in 1999, he has implemented creative strategies to help clients efficiently pursue their financial goals. Paul is a Founding Partner and Wealth Advisor with Waypoint Wealth Group in Woodbury, MN. Paul pays attention to the details, while providing his clients with prompt, personal service. He believes in a proper exit strategy and realizes the impact taxes will have on his clients' retirement portfolios.
Paul has three demographic areas of focus:
- Families with young children
- Strategies for those in or preparing for retirement
- Business owners
- Debt Management and Budgeting
- Savings Analysis
- Explaining the Importance of Wills, Trusts, and Estate Plans
- Tax Minimizing Solutions
- Health Insurance Plans and Strategies
- Life/Disability Insurance Coverage Selection & Implementation
- Investment Consultation and Portfolio Management
- College Education Funding Analysis
- Retirement Strategies and Analysis, including Rollovers
- Employee Benefit Analysis (401k, Deferred Compensation, Executive Bonus, Key Employee Retention)
Paul received a Bachelor of Arts degree in Marketing and Finance from the University of Minnesota, Duluth. He is a member of the Fairways Foundation and St. Paul Early Childhood Family Education. Paul enjoys spending time with his wife Nicole; two sons, and two daughters. His free time (do parents of 4 small kids have any free time?) is spent on the golf course, fishing and enjoying the great outdoors.
Paul is a Registered Representative and Investment Advisor Representative of Securian Financial Services, Inc. and CRI Securities, LLC.