WHY PREPARING FOR RETIREMENT IS IMPORTANT
Without looking at retirement many years prior to your actual retirement, you cannot know what you will need and how your life will look. Building your retirement assets in your 401k or IRAs is a great start, but how much are you really going to need? We can help to fully present where you are now with the consideration of all of your current income and net worth. We can then discuss various scenarios of what your financial position would be at retirement. We will consider different growth percentages, amounts invested, income changes to help you understand how changes you make can impact your future. We can recommend changes to help you hit your goals. Many strategies take 10 to 20 years to achieve, so it is important to start as soon as possible.
Even if you are retiring tomorrow, we can make a big impact on your future. All Waypoint Wealth Group advisors have a wealth of experience and expertise to bring clarity to your next 20-40 years.
WHAT WE CAN DO FOR YOU
- Your personalized retirement planning strategy: Everything we do for you centers around four pillars - Helping you plan to achieve your financial goals prior to retirement; Preparing to help you have sufficient income during retirement; Putting strategies in place to safeguard your Nest Egg and yourself against potential catastrophes; Preparing for your legacy.
- Understanding your goals: Through an intensely personalized approach, we understand what your retirement goals are.
- Analyzing where you are at: To prepare for a meaningful retirement, you need to know where you currently stand. We’ll help you build an in-depth financial inventory to use as part of our process.
- Developing the strategy: Remember all those questions you had on your mind – largely unanswered? Well, we’ll work with you to create a retirement strategy that addresses every one of them. When we’re done, you’ll not only know what you need (income) to fund your retirement lifestyle, and what your investments are expected to generate; but you’ll also know how to bridge the shortfall – if any.
- Implementing the strategy: As you move closer to retirement, we’ll work closely with you to ensure your strategies are implemented in a phased and orderly manner. The goal of our approach is to make transitioning into retirement as seamless and stress-free as possible.
- Supporting you to make decisions on pensions and benefits: Our professionals will be right there when you need them, with help and guidance on pensions and benefits (Government or Employer): Whether to apply or not? When to apply? What to do with those funds…and much more.
- Looking out for you in retirement and beyond: Our service isn’t done yet – not by a long shot! To live a long and fulfilling retirement, you’ll need help with many other facets of your life – Health Care, Insurance, Charitable Giving and preparing your legacy. When you need our guidance, our specialists will know exactly how to respond!
- Ongoing reviews: Our service ensures that we maintain a long and enduring relationship with you. We’ll continue to monitor and review your retirement strategies, and consult with you frequently about any changes or updates needed to address your evolving retirement lifestyle needs