Investments and Asset Management
You and your family (partner, spouse) work hard to accumulate assets over a lifetime. The hope is that, when the time comes for you to leverage those assets, they’ll be there for you to benefit from. Asset Management service is all about helping you manage YOUR financial assets using a prudent and conscientious approach.
WHY ASSET MANAGEMENT IS IMPORTANT
Individuals and families depend on the assets they accumulate over the years, being able to sustain them later in life – in retirement or in the event of an unforeseen need. However, not everyone has the time to monitor and manage those assets. And even if you do have the time, you might not have the skills and patience to do so. In not managing your assets diligently over your accumulation phase, you could leave them exposed to erosion, destruction or depletion. The result: You might not have those assets (or a significant portion of them) in times of need.
WHAT WE CAN DO FOR YOU
Our Asset Management service covers:
- Determining your objectives: Not everyone has the same, or similar, financial objectives as they embark upon accumulating their wealth. To manage your assets prudently, we first need to understand what your goals are for initially accumulating and subsequently using those assets.
- Helping you choose your optimal asset mix: There are a variety of asset-types that you can invest in, and many ways to do so! Depending on your goals for asset use, we’ll help you choose an asset mix with the goal to efficiently/effectively accomplish those goals.
- Assisting you create a strategic asset allocation strategy and tactical asset allocation strategy: Successful investing is all about successful preparation. We’ll help create both long-term (strategic) and short-term (tactical) asset allocation and management strategies in line with the recommended asset mix.
- Building your portfolio: Today, thanks to DIY-investing, anyone can create a discount brokerage account and start buying assets and including them into a portfolio. However, that’s not always the most efficient or effective way to create long-term wealth. Using the allocation mix agreed upon, we’ll build a results-focused portfolio of individual investments (Stocks, Bonds, Mutual Funds, ETFs, alternative investments) that will help in the pursuit of your financial objectives.
- Managing and monitoring the portfolio: Without the time and patience to dedicate to portfolio management, it can be difficult to manage effectively. We know you have other things to do – such as living your life, so we’ll watch over the portfolio for you, making sure it stays aligned with the objectives you desire.
- Measuring performance: We track the performance of your assets under our care, and constantly measure how they are performing against industry recognized benchmarks.
- Managing risk: Our Asset Management strategy includes appropriate risk mitigation as part of this service. Where there are new risks to the portfolio, we’ll consult with you and propose timely and appropriate actions to manage and mitigate them.
- Reviewing, reporting, recommending changes and revisions to the strategy: Our Asset Management service is based on constant and open communication and collaboration with our clients. Through regularly scheduled reporting and conversations, we ensure that your asset management strategies are continually reviewed, revised and updated to meet your changing circumstances.
Past performance is no guarantee of future results. Investments will fluctuate and when redeemed may be worth more or less than when originally invested.